Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Crush... came crushing down??? Nah... *giggles*



*Blush*

I think... me like this guy... *giggles*

Haha... The feeling of having a crush on someone... Gosh.. it feels like high school all over again...

How should I put this... all this while when i like a person, somehow it is mutual, and both parties make an effort to "narrow the gap"..kekekeke... But now... I really don't know...

He's a little too good to be true.. (well, at least in my context)...
(to all my darlings... stop laughing... haha..)

In a way, he managed to fulfill 9 out of my 10 "fantasy requirements"... (notice the term used... what to do, the harsh reality forced me to be more realistic... @_@)

Yet, what attracts me most to him is actually his BIG heart for Jesus and His ministry~

I am pleasantly surprised by his maturity beyond his age...

And I would love to share his visions and work alongside him...


Hmmm... yet, i always get really nervous when I see him... To be honest, we hardly ever have any conversations at all... Lol... Gosh... and im supposed to be Felicia the sampat, or at least Felicia the talkative one... Man... this is not good for the image... kekekekekeke...

Well.. since i'm still supposed to be "in mourning" after my past experience.. i'm not gonna rush into anything... To be frank, there's nothing for me to rush into as well... it's just a crush ;)

i like this feeling...

This tingling feeling that makes me giggle like a silly girl once a while...


The old me is back!

Yay! *winks*


3 comments:

DOG said...

what happen if he likes you as well,probably you just aint know yet

Jarod Yong said...

enjoy the sensation!
=D

but becareful not to let it lead you to foolish things!

FeLiciap7 said...

Hmm.. hey dog, do i know u? ;)

and yes Jarod dearest, will be extra careful from now onwards~ hehe..