Sunday, June 15, 2008

Love from Home ^o^

Finally... my parcels from Malaysia have arrived!!!!!!!!!!! Although i knew roughly what were in those two boxes... but the thought of receiving something from home sweet home just feels great.. *giggles*


Looking at those two boxes... i just couldn't conceal the joy leaping within me... i even stopped wira when she's on her way to work.. just to show off my two parcels... haha...(although she just received her parcel from william as well..)

And then.. the whole process of reaping off the brown paper was fun... err... reaping is fun... No?
*clears throat*.. well... tada!!!!


Gosh.... i was so touched... i was nearly in tears... (and im not exaggerating okay..) and i have all the reasons to be happy... Why? because i told my parents i really miss Ruski Tomyam, especially when the weather is cold and all... and they were telling me they couldn't find it in Taiping.. (which i'm awfully aware of the difficulty of getting Ruski Tomyam in Taiping..) So, being a good and understanding daughter, i settled for Pama Tomyam (which is of course not as good as Ruski...) Little did i know..... there were RUSKI TOMYAM in the parcel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently, my parents went to Ipoh to get me my Ruski Tomyam!!!!! *sniff sniff* Im touched beyond words.... thank you mummy daddy~ Love you guys lots!

Well.. what do we have in the parcels???
Packets of Ruski Tomyam, Pama Tomyam, and Shin Ramyun...
1 year supply of Kotex..( haha.. well.. the lady at the post office actually asked my mum whetehr they sell pads here.. well... ppl in nz prefer to use tampons... which i would never understand the art behind it... and pads cost a lot over here.. just to give you a better idea.. if you convert, 1 piece of pad costs nearly RM2!!!!!!)
1 year supply of my Oxy Cover
1 year supply of contact lenses
... and 4 sets of Pierre Cardin lingerie... hehehehe.... (quoting from my mum... "i bought you 5 sets, 1 pattern, 5 colours!!!!) Of course, i have to ask her again later..why is there only 4??? Lol..

So basically i'm rich now.. not in terms of money and materials... but in terms of love... these two parcels of goods aren't just things to sustain me through my stay in New Zealand... But they are evidence that i am well-loved =)

I'm so happy right now... it doesn't even matter if i have to work in Foodtown again later... was tired and lazy.. but im just so pumped up at the moment....

Thanks papa mama.... Love you guys so so MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmuackkss ~

5 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

ahh~~
parcels of love!
=D

FeLiciap7 said...

u can send me 1 too~ *wink*

FeLiciap7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jarod Yong said...

erm...
I dont feel comfortable buying Kotex or Pierre Cardin..

so why dont you come back with my "stuff" & I'll get you something here, eh?
then you dont need to wait!
plus you can tell me how much you like it on the spot!

wow!
now that is a greater deal!
=D

FeLiciap7 said...

ish ish... theres more stuff than pierre cardin n kotex k.. *sulk*

fine then.. i shall just receive my reward after i go back to malaysia with ur "stuff"....