Friday, June 27, 2008

Weirdest Pre-Exam Encounter!!!!!

Before i start...allow me to scream and shreak... FREEeeeeeeDDoooOOOmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

*clears throat.. gain composure...*

Well.. Let the story begin...

Yesterday was my last paper for my 1st semester... Gosh.. Can't believe i have actually finished a semester in Auckland... Time does fly.. It seems just like yesterday when i first landed on Auckland ground after 10 hours of discomfort, and finding everything surreal....

Enough of detours... Back to the story...

The day started off pretty bad... I was having stomach upsets since waking up... and was a frequent user of our toilet.. (no details needed)... in my heart i kept praying, "Lord, just take away the pain, and help me through".. which i was later very thankful for...

Owen. G. Glenn's Building

Then, when we were on our way to the exam hall in the Owen. G. Glenn's Building (our super stylish and expensive looking School of Business in University of Auckland), my right eye contact lense fell out... and i started to panic.. because we were supposed to be in the hall in no time... The first thought that came to my mind was... i need a toilet!!!!! and........ the nearest one was actually a toilet for the disabled...

For some reason, my ego sank in, and i just refused to use it.. till sze wei had to practically forced me to use it as im just gonna use the mirror (which does make sense...lol) SOooo, i sucked in all my pride... and opened the door that read "Vacant".......

............
...................
..........................

The unexpected happened.....................

............

...................

....................................

a guy was inside.......................

...... SHITTING....................................

..................................

...with the door unlocked...................

..................................

........he doesn't seem disabled.....................


i was so shocked!
he was so shocked!
i slammed the door!
i ran!
i grabbed sze wei and escaped!
........
and we laughed.......... hysterically..............

Goshhhhh....................

tell me that's the weirdest pre-exam encounter ever.... hahahahahaha.....

3 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

I guess the Lord did take your pain after all!
hahaha~~

p/s: perhaps this guy was deaf or dumb?

Dark A. Delaqroux said...

....that's the weirdest pre-exam encounter ever alright... geez...

and in a way... gosh... uh... yeah, gosh... 0___0

lolz

Anonymous said...

People should read this.