Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Me* coolest parents ;)

Me* have the coolest parents of all~
Not only me* parents are the first ones to read my blogs and keep updated with the ongoing events of me* life... They are supportive and yet give honest advice that could slap me back into reality...

Am always proud that me* could share anything and everything with my parents... (Although me* do keep some little secrets to me*self... shhhhh...)

Bottomline, me* just want to let the world know that me* is proud of me* parents... and me* LOVE me* parents muchy muchy~




p/s. me* is used to replace the overusage of "I" just for fun... tq ;)

3 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

I was actually paying attention in church during a sermon presented last Father's Day...
hehehe~~

When u r 5 years old, your parents know everything!
When u r 10 YO, your parents know a lot!
When u r 15 YO, your parents know a little bit...
When u r 20 YO, your parents know NOTHING!
When u r 30 YO, your parents know a little bit...
When u r 40 YO, your parents know a lot!
When u r 50 YO, your parents know EVERYTHING!

I find it very true!!
I think I'm 40 YO now...
haha~~

FeLiciap7 said...

haha.. wow... interesting facts...

Papa Yong, are u sure u are 40? kekekeke

Jarod Yong said...

I think that my parents know a lot so...
from the chart, it seems I am actually 40!