Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I love to shower~ huhu


I love to shower...

Especially during odd hours...

I guess its because of that personal time...

Or maybe its the hot water pouring down my head... Forcing me to think clearly... And stop dwelling in blindness and denial...



During showers...

I picture the possibilities of my actions...

I reflect on my day...

I think of the guy i have a crush on... *giggles*

I plan my attire... (big task..lol)

I sing...

I pray and cry out to God...

I sob hard...

I compose songs...

I dance... (haha... secret's out)

I consider my options...

Basically, I just enjoy my showers... Haha...




(don't really know what's the point of this blog entry... well... blogs are meant to be random thoughts right? Hehe...)


2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

who told you that blogs are of random thoughts?
this post was not random!
it was written about your showers!
haha~~

p/s: no wonder you take so long to come back to MSN when u say u wan go shower! huhu~~

FeLiciap7 said...

shhhhhhhhhh... don announce to the whole world.... lol.. was feeling *emo* after showering ma.... lol